Personally I have been to many different internet marketing seminars are quite frankly, most of them disappoint me.
1. I go there and feel as though the only way to succeed is to buy the product the speaker is offering
2. I write down notes and go to implement it, only to realize the speaker missed out a big step or I get stuck and don’t know what to do.
3. They teach what to do, but don’t teach you how to do it.
The Assassination has peaked my interest. This seminar looks like it “gets” why other seminars suck. It’s designed like no other internet marketing seminar I’ve seen.
So how is it different?
1. You Implement what you learn live at the event.
The great thing about The Assassination is they provide all the tools you’ll need to actually DO what they teach. And as a participant you will actually have practical sessions to take action on what you just learned.
You don’t truly learn something until you do it. Taking action is by far the best way to learn which is why I believe The Assassination a must for anyone serious about making money online.
2. You get the WHOLE picture – not just random chunks of information.
Many internet marketing seminars teach random unrelated bits of content. For example adsense, blogging, membership sites, affiliate marketing etc. People leave more confused than when they came in.
The Assassination is designed around a specific formula that has been proven to generate 7 figures online with no list, no name and no contacts.
You will be taught the formula, shown HOW to do it, and then move to the practical side where you actually do it right there and then. (When you attend you’ll also be able to get your questions answered by the speakers should you find yourself stuck at any point)
3. Participants are broken up into groups
Each group will work together to create a product, a website and launch it in 5 days. This is an astonishing feat and internet marketers know how challenging it can be to create a website and product in 5 days… (this will be interesting to see)
4. No pitching (I know there are other seminars who have no pitching – I just think it’s a big benefit to know that The Assassination is 5 days packed full of content and practical work – there is no time for pitching)
At many seminars the speaker comes on stage, gives a 25 minutes intro, a little bit of content then a 45 minutes sales pitch on why you need to buy their product. Many people feel that in order to succeed they need to buy the product. Personally I do not like those seminars at all.
So as you can see The Assassination has been designed like no other internet marketing seminar… this is a must see.
UPDATE: I found a special link where you can get a $500 discount http://www.fusionhq.com/?i=i7JdV7X
I’d recommend going there now before it’s taken down. There are only 99 seats available (and no it’s not a scarcity trick – there literally are only 99 seats in the auditorium).
When you go to the link you’ll see photos of the beautiful venue.
Remember to get your discount at Assassination Seminar discount price